From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2015 07:22:29 -0500
I finally worked Colorado when I worked K0EU. I ended up with 271 QSOs in 5
hours of operation. The most were on 80, but with some on all 5 bands. From
here, 10 was open to areas from Arizona westward and up into Alberta. My 40
antenna isn't too good, so I don't spend much time there, but east coast
stations tend to work 40 hard. On phone, 75 is good for a lot of us because
we can spread out all the way down to 3600. My line noise was absent all
weekend. If it hadn't been, I wouldn't have operated even as much as I did.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com