From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 2015 11:37:53 +1300
Hi Mark!

Do you have Jaws 16 or 17? Either will handle this provided the file is not
locked or something else equally silly is going on.

Depending on how big the file is, it may be possible to put it all the
extracted text onto the clipboard long enough to copy it into a Word file if
that is desired, However formatting is usually lost during this process, and
the content may not make much sense anyway, but I could do that if you want.
Pictures and other dutritis just gets ignored, like lots of the other stuff
that may be showing on your screen that you never know about.

73,
Dave