From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2015 15:38:59 -0600
maybe no longer in production, but there certainly was an MFJ desk mike with
4 function buttons on it...

If you called a retailer they probably are too new or too lazy to be aware
of it...
I find that, frequently, those who sell specific products for specific
markets are all too unaware of the depth of the products available, and more
often than not, unaware of even the products they sell having to look it up
on a computer to find out if they sell it.
Now i get that if it's wal-mart or somewhere with tens of thousands of
products, but your typical ham store likely only has a couple hundred items
for sale, no?

73
Colin, V A6BKX