From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2015 08:53:44 -0400
I have never yet programmed a scanner with a computer though admittedly
nothing's changed where I live in years that I listen to. Everything else
has changed but not my city, and the stuff I listen to. Most communities
that went trunking around here went back because it doesn't work around
here. My scanner will do that but not digital, if I had to go digital I'd
probably just buy a hand held that will do the given mode and use that as a
scanner.