VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2016 09:15:47 -0500
From:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
I have definitely noticed this when typing on my iPhone and using
Bluez 2 Bluetooth headphones.  The problem is even worse when I have
both a Bluetooth keyboard hooked up and the Bluetooth headphones.  I
just figured it takes a couple extra milliseconds to transfer the
information from the Bluetooth device to the phone and vice versa.
But based on what Chris is saying, I guess this isn't universally
true.  I haven't found a solution either.
Catherine