Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2016 19:12:44 -0700
7bit
From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Steve,
I'm sorry for your plight with Echolink.

A few months ago I had to buy a new computer and I lost all of my e-mail and
echolink as well.

I remember originally having troubles getting verified.

Although it would be nice to have I don't think I'm going to bother.

Nice to see your messages on this list.

Best 73,

Eric
KU3I