Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2016 21:27:10 -0500
From:
"Rev. Mark" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Loid

I am like you in that i am subscribed to both lists. Personally, if a list forbid off topic posts, i would be one of the first to leave! There are two parts to ham radio technology and humans. A ham list needs to include both parts.

73
Rev. mark Torgerson wz0k

God loves you!
I am a Director for the Union, IL. Lions club
.My youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com./user/ChristianTraditions2
My current project:
http://www.gofundme.com/snjfa0