Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2015 19:48:35 +1300
7bit
From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Scott!

Well, you don't. You ring them and you ask the lady nicely, and they email
it to you. I have the paper in a file here, but they didn't think it an odd
request, so go for it, and it should work for you as well.

For your US license, you need to log into the FCC site, and you can download
it from there.

By the way, was thinking about your calls last night and maybe your purpose
in being down here was to get a decent call. Your ZL sounds great, and I
thought of some amusing phonetics that fit local conditions, hi hi.

73,
Dave