Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2015 22:27:34 +1300
7bit
From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Harvey!

A couple things I can say here.

Remember they mainly expect most things to be on standard 8.5x11 pages. If
that ain't what you've got, you shouldn't expect good results.

Did you follow the instructions about aligning the page with the guide on
the Pearl stand?

If you've done all that, and the light makes no difference, there's probably
little else you can do, although I have have marginally more success when
making other lighting adjustments unrelated directly to the Pearl that may
be having an empact. Even if the windows are fairly distant from you, the
in-coming light may be harming your results, so closing curtins may help.

I now have little use for Open Book, but I do appreciate that some still
have to depend on it because it may be all they have.

73,
Dave