Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2015 09:29:43 +1300
7bit
From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Steve!

Many thanks for that shortened URL. Just the ticket, and I have agreed to
provide input.

I confess though it can get a little tiring. But hey, maybe this time will
turn out better, meaning that they may have an idea that really has merit
and if progressed even end up proving beneficial.

Only yesterday, I spoke to a developer that reckons he has created something
I should need. The remarkable thing is the guy claims to know no blind
people, but I should be impressed because he's done something.

Basically, his idea is as bad as any I've seen. I will be nice and won't
tell him he's full of bunk, but will let him figure out his idea is
impractical when it is proven more easily than I could tell him.

He thinks we need object recognition, and I don't dispute that would be
useful, but we don't want to have to build our own collection of images
ahead of time to predict a later aha moment, hi hi. ?After all, the cart
that is before the horse isn't likely to go far.

73,
Dave