Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2015 19:59:36 -0400
7bit
From:
Neil k8it <[log in to unmask]>
Radios for system fusion have very limited accessibility. I borrowed a
ft-1dr to evaluate and had a very hard time using it. and I have about half
an eye with very limited vision. my other eye is totally blind. get them to
network the machine and then your options are greater

Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT
Allstar Node 41838 KITLINK
Allstar Node 42087 KITLINK HUB