Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 19:23:07 -0500
From:
Melinda Freckleton <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can direct me to scientific or medical information on developing new intolerances.  I have true celiac and been strictly gluten free for 10 years, but now I no longer tolerate gluten free oats or buckwheat.  While I understand the value of pop health sites and anecdotes, what I am looking for is a deeper understanding of the pathologic mechanism of disease and information on the progression of this kind of problem.  Can anyone guide me to good scientific or medical journal articles or similar level websites?

Thanks in advance!  I do love having this community available!  Happy Holidays to all!

I will summarize on request!

Melinda Freckleton, DVM
Catlett, VA

Sent from my iPad