From:
Jan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2022 20:16:01 -0400

Hi all...I'm just wondering how many of you celiacs have low white blood cell count?  My hematologist keeps checking my blood cell count about every month, and I'm usually in the 2.0-2.5 range.  I'm wondering how much of that is due to celiac disease.  I was diagnosed 22 years ago, but seem to recently in the last year or two been getting this low white blood cell count.  Could it possibly be low if I've accidentally ingested gluten?  Last month is actually was 3.0!  But that doesn't happen often.
Curious,
Jan