From:
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2015 11:21:46 -0600
Bob, I am sorry that your wife is having such serious medical issues. I
certainly understand how that totally effects everything in your life right
now. So, whenever you get your antenna up and are available to meet on 40
meters, just let me know. I'll be at my lake house through this month where
my good station is, but after Thanksgiving, I'll be off the air until I get
my circuit breaker problems resolved at my Bowling Green location where I'll
be over the winter. The #1 and #2 items on my bucket list are to get my
circuit breaker problem resolved and to get up a different antenna,
preferably another 80 meter loop in my backyard. Like you, I sure want to
get that done before the bad weather sets in for the winter. Fortunately, my
winter shouldn't be as bad as yours, but even still, we get really cold
weather and some snow down here too.

Ron, K8HSY