From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2015 13:05:08 +1300
Hi Tom!

It could have been very useful if only it were true.

For example, I just asked Siri how many days ago I was born, and it really
should know the answer to that because I have put that information in there,
but instead of telling me a number that the article warns might shock me,
Siri just said checking my sources, followed by here's what I found on the
web for how many days ago was I born. Take a look. Still, Siri probably does
do most of the things the article claims.

73,
Dave