VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2021 22:34:28 -0400
I have 30 gigs permonth of hot spot data on my Verizon plan and when I
go over my data I go down to 600 k of data.  I am using my dura xv
extreme flip phone with a usb tether to my desk top pc. To night my
friend was down loading dvs movies from audio volt and he also was
watching some youtube vidios at the same time with no buffering at all.
He did a speed test on speed test.net and I was getting 40 k down load.
I was not able to do this on any other internet that I had in the past.
When I had viosat my echo dot would buffer quite alot.  Hary Brown was
here in my apartment and he heard this and he said that this is below
dial up that was 56 k and I wasat 40 k if I am not doing any down
about that is that incredable or what?  Verizon has the very best
network that there is tonight just proved that once and for all.  I can
also listen to acb radio with no buffering.  Verizon had to fix my
network issues because I was not getting 600 k but now I am down loading
dropps it way down but and down loads are very slow but I can listen to
audio streams and watch youtube vidios.  All on 40 k

73

n8mnx

Brian Sackrider

Archived on the World Wide Web at