VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2018 16:03:53 -0800
Hi all,

Using Internet explorer 11, on windows 2018, version 1803.

I looked over my notes to make internet explorer load web pages faster,
and 1 of the notes I've had from over the years is to disable 3rd party
browser extensions.

Microsoft has it on by default, with a * after the on.

Is this a good idea, or is it a bad idea to disable 3rd party browser
extensions?

I haven't completely switched from internet explorer to another browser,
full time yet. I haven't because Firefox is slow on loading web pages,
and Jaws is not as fast when pressing keys using Microsoft Edge,
compared to it being faster in responsiveness in Internet explorer.

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]