VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 14 May 2018 16:52:58 -0700
Sherry,

To convert an email address to plain text in Excel, tab to the email
address, press the applications key, and press enter on Remove
Hyperlink. When you're done, the email is still there, but it's not a link.

I've only done this with one cell at a time. I'm assuming that selecting
the entire row or column works, but I don't know this for a fact.

Ciao