VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2018 10:15:36 -0800
If I start to encounter this in my world I will be able to plug in my earbuds and turn on VoiceOver in order to complete the transaction.  I carry them with me at all times, as our talking bank machines require me to bring my own devices already.  Bring it on, it'll be the first accessible point of sale purchase device in Canada if this actually happens here.

Thx, Albert