VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barry Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2018 07:03:02 -0500
Hello:

   The first thing I would do is contact the local cable commission in
your county.  Usually they are a part of the office of consumer affairs
within the county government.  They should be able to assist in
negotiations between the cable provider and the customer.  Secondly if
the person is disabled contact comcast's disability office for help  The
phone number is printed on every comcast bill or on their webpage.

Hope this helps

Barry Campbell

twitter:  mdparrothead

email:  [log in to unmask]

"Still Looking for the One Particular Harbor so far but yet so near"

--
Barry Campbell
email:  [log in to unmask]

"Still Looking for that one particular Harbor"