VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2017 19:43:44 -0500
Hi, everyone.

I'm trying to scan a few pages of text as an image file and e-mail it to
someone.  I have OpenBook 9.0.1696; and it appears that you can't save
documents as PDFs, which is really what I'd like to do.  So I chose to
save the images as JPEGs from Acquire -> Workflow -> Acquire Image
Only.  But each page must be saved as a separate file; and when I e-mail
them, I must attach each of these separate files to the message.  I've
never before used OpenBook to scan for an image only and wonder if I'm
just not doing something right.  Has the program been updated recently,
and might that update include a way to save files as PDFs?

Thanks for any help any of you can provide.

Rachel

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]