VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2017 01:08:41 -0500
Hi all,
If any of you on the list are ham operators, and you would like to read
the handiham weekly eletter, there is an archive page that starts with
2008, and goes through 2016. Each link is a different month.
Just use your down arrow key to get to know the page, from the top of
the page.
I needed to find this page, because some of the eletters I saved, word
pad could not read, for whatever reason. Thankfully, I found this page
on freelists. the link for the page is
http://www.freelists.org/archive/handiham-world
Harry

---