VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2017 08:31:13 -0500
Good morning Harry,

I don't know if the following     suggestion will enable you too solve your
issue, But here goes.  I'm wondering if maybe whether or not, That you just
might have too go into your bios settings, or maybe perhaps, your new
graphics card settings, and see if there are any settings that you might be
able too adjust for your   keyboard which would make it compatible with your
screen reader, and   video graphics card. The other          thing that you
might want too try is too call the Microsoft's disability answer help desk,
and ask them too do a screen remote  online   screen  sharing session.  The
number is as follows 1 800 (937-5900)