VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2017 14:25:07 -0500
Hi all,
Just talked with the fantastic folks at the Microsoft disability answer
desk, and I thank them for this info.
Christian didn't know how to do this, so, he figured it out, and I
worked with him, and took notes, and this is what came out of that phone
call. See below
how to get to your list of favorites in Microsoft edge
1. launch microsoft Edge, and it will say microsoft edge, search or
enter web address edit.
2. Now, press shift tab 4         times and it will say hub (favorites,
reading list, history, and downloads) button, and press enter or space bar.
note--both key strokes work fine.
3. Now, it will say favorites, list box, favorite tab item, favorites
bar folder collapsed, 1 of 3.
note--that's what mine says, because I already saved a favorite into the
microsoft edge favorites.
note--yours might say, if you down arrow enough times, "import from
internet explorer. If it does, press enter, and your internet explorer
favorites will be imported.
So, now that my favorites have been imported from internet explorer to
microsoft Edge, when I down arrow, mine says imported from internet
explorer folder, and I'll press enter.
4. Now, I can down arrow through the list of favorites, and press enter
on any favorite I want!
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]