VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2017 04:58:27 -0500
Hi folks,
Well, still looking at google chrome, and even though I love the pages
Do you know that you cannot use first letter navigation when you are in
the list of bookmarks? I tried it, and nothing happened, so, you'll have
to down arrow all the way to the bookmark you want, and press enter.
And here's another problem. I found the bookmarks folder, but when you
open it, it says, "how do you want to open this file?"
I opened it with both internet explorer, and using note pad, and what a
mess. It's a list of your bookmarks alright, but it's names and computer
codes, and it's not a list of icons like it is in the favorites folder
in internet explorer.
So, I think I'll just stay with internet explorer. It's much, much
easier to do what you want there.
I wish I didn't have to report that, but it is what it is.
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]