VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Pasco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Pasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2016 00:53:03 -0500
You asked what has Serotek done lately? Well, I use System Access at
least as much as JAWS. I get automatic updates to System Access and the
Sero entertainment and social app every week or so. They are fully
Windows 10 compliant and work fine with all the same office apps as
JAWS and Window Eyes. I find JAWS works better on some things, but
System Access works better on others. And you can get to Sero and use
System Access from any computer without using a thumb drive as long as
it is web connected.  I could go on, but my point is there pricing
model seems to be alive and well and they offer features JAWS does not,
particularly for the home user.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]