VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 09:56:40 -0600
[Untitled-1]<http://www.beyondvision.com/
Database Administrator Position
70% of Working-Age Americans Who Are Blind Are Not Working
Use Your IT Skills to Help Us Continue to Run Smoothly to Grow
our Mission of Employing Individuals Who Are Blind.

In this position you'd act as a liaison between technical and
non-technical personnel.  This opportunity is responsible for the
performance, integrity and security of our databases.  You'd also
be involved in the planning and development of the database as
well as troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users.

We require

*         Knowledge of SQL SSRS and Crystal Reports to create
reports and queries and analyze data from our ERP databases.

*         Two or more years of ERP implementation, conversion,
and upgrade experience

  *   Strong knowledge of ERP systems in manufacturing and
distribution environments preferred.

Technical Skills

  *   X++ Development (must)
  *   SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) (must)
  *   Microsoft Dynamics AX experience (highly desired)
  *   Team Foundation Server (preferred).  (Preferred).
  *   SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) (preferred).
  *   Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
(preferred)..

We offer

-       A culture that drives growth for the greater good.

-       A great benefits package that includes retirement,
health/dental insurances/and, and paid time off.

-       An opportunity to test your technical skills in a
challenging systems environment.

Send your resume and salary requirements to:
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Visit our website at
www.beyondvision.com<http://www.beyondvision.com

David Hyde, Professional Development Coordinator
Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1700 W.  State Street
Janesville WI  53546
608-758-6152 (office)
608-758-6169 (fax)
866-284-1107 ext.  34 (toll free)
email
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]