VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:01:00 -0700
Hi All,

for the last couple of days, Jaws has decided not to read subject lines
in Thunderbird when I'm in the message list. Jaws doesn't say, "Blank."
It just doesn't say anything. If I tab once to get to the From field, I
hear the From information, and if I keep tabbing, I hear the rest of the
header and the message body. I also hear the message when I open it by
pressing enter on it in the message list. But just arrowing up and down
through the message list produces TTS silence and braille display
blankness. NVDA reads the message list as usual, and sometimes, if I've
been working in thunderbird for a while with NVDA and switch back to
Jaws, Jaws reads the message list correctly, but mostly it doesn't.

Is anyone else having this problem? If yes, have you found a fix? Again,
this started earlier this week, maybe on Tuesday. I'm running Jaws 15 on
a Windows 8.1 machine.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Ciao

Archived on the World Wide Web at