VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Colin Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:17:02 +0000
Greetings,

I've certainly been using such since 1998 in windoes98 days,
never experienced Windows95 and far as I know Windows3.11 had no desktop as
such and the system did not work in the same way, least for me, mine had
been set up by Small systems group as Windows for work Groups.

So, Harry, it's very very old hat! the problems when putting so much on
desktops is they become cluttered but, of course, I understand in Windows10
it is possible to have multi-desktops, might this complicate matters?

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]