VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2014 16:23:45 -0600
Anyone want to move to England (or know someone who lives there)?

Best, Peter

 we have a vacancy at AbilityNet for a Senior Accessibility and
Usability Consultant, based in London or Warwick, UK.

https://www.abilitynet.org.uk/jobs/accessibility-usability-consul
tant-3

We are looking for a Senior Accessibility Consultant to join our
dedicated
team in either our London or Warwick office, focusing on
delivering
practical accessibility and usability consultancy for a wide
range of
clients across the public and private sector.

The day to day work of AbilityNet has much variation from
providing
in-depth consultancy of web/mobile websites and applications,
wireframes,
designs and software, by carrying out a combination of code
reviews and
testing with assistive technologies such as screen readers, to
providing
training workshops and seminars.

You will have an in-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS and the concepts
of web
accessibility; knowledge of JavaScript and ideally AJAX; an
up-to-date
knowledge of assistive technology available to people with a
disability; a
flexible approach and first class presentation skills.

If you believe you have the skills and dedication we are looking
for then
please send in your CV to:[log in to unmask]