From:
Kathryn Majid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 08:34:35 -0400
In a message dated 97-07-04 22:25:52 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Dean Esmay)
writes:

<< grains have phytates >>

I participate in the WellPet list, where there is discussion about finding a
more natural diet for pets and solving various health problems.  Having
learned about grains and phytates on this list, I have mentioned it on
wellpet, and there is an extraordinary amount of interest in knowing more.

Can anyone recommend books or articles on this subject which I can pass
along?  (I'll credit you.)  Wellpetters will be most grateful.

Kathryn