From:
Paul Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 17:12:38 -0700
>         The idea you have to eat "breakfast foods" for breakfast is bassed
> in part on propaganda from the Cerial Box Conspiracy against Growing Minds
> (See "Apolocyle Culture: Second Edition).  There is no rule that says you
> have to have eggs for breakfast, just as there is no rule against having
> them for dinner.  My breakfast today was a bag of pork rinds and four
> hamburger patties.  Lunch is comming up, and I'll think I'll have some
> roast.  See ya.

I'll buy that.

BUT!  Bacon cooking in the morning gives me a flash of good
memories/feelings that I don't get from bacon in the evening.  Same goes
for coffee (which is also gone).

We have "the burger bucket" where most of our meals come from.  Fry up a
bunch of burgers once a week and nuke em as needed.  Have a lot of those
for breakfast although I still prefer bacon and eggs.