From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2016 22:08:34 -0400
Go to :

icanworkthisthing.com

You can get a text file of the manual, a quick start guide, and a text
file of   the  front panel  key chart.

Most of us have left this list in recent months and have gone to the
"new" list:
****
If you haven't made it, blank email to

Or put subscribe into the subject of an email to

On the new list you will find a lot of folks who either have, or have
had the TS-2000.  Also list member Jim KE5AL has a free pc control
program called JJ Radio  that  is screen reader and braill display
usable  that works with a number of radios, including the 2000.

73, Steve KW3A