From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2015 09:17:16 -0500
Gerald Youngblood, the founder of Flex Radio, is from Mississippi.
While he was in the area for the Thanksgiving holiday,  he presented a
program for a local radio club.

While talking with him afterward, I asked him if he had heard about
what Jim was working on for controlling the Flex. He told me that Jim
had been to their facility, and had demonstrated his program to his
software team. His comment to me was, "Everybody was impressed by what
he has accomplished, and by the amount of time and work he has invested
in the project."

--
Mike Duke, K5XU