VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2017 12:06:25 -0600
From:
Brenda Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,
	I'm running Windows 10, Firefox with Jaws 18.0.
What I would like to be able to do is have one list of my bookmarks.  I have many dooplakits. When I arrow down the list, I hear the same list of bookmarks two and three times.  How do I get rid of the duplicates?  The problem also is, I can't get them to be in alphabetical order. If I could do that then it would be easy to delete all the duplicates.

TIA,
Brenda

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]