VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2017 09:24:41 -0700
7bit
From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Jim and Anne:
To delete Firefox bookmarks involves using the same steps as deleting individual items from Favorites in Internet Explorer. To wit:

1: Press alt+b to get to the Bookmarks menu.
2) Use your up-and-down arrow keys to highlight the item you wish to delete.
3) Press the Applications key.
4) Press the up arrow key three times until you hear "Delete" and then press enter.
5) Press escape to leave the Bookmarks Menu.

I actually followed the above steps to delete a Firefox bookmark I had just before writing this post.
--
Ted Chittenden

Every story has at least two sides if not more.
---- Jim and Anne Murphy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Using Windows ten; JAWS 17 and Firefox

Trying to delete bookmarks

To get into the BookmarksI

press alt b

then press

Shift control and B

I can't seem to delete bookmarks

I tried using the application key and or the delete key

What do I do exactly?

I am obviously doing something wrong

Thanks in advance

Jim and Anne