VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2016 18:32:33 -0800
7bit
Sender:
From:
Doris Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
First of all, sorry Anna, I keep forgetting replying goes to an
individual rather than the list.

I recently acquired a second generation stream and am now using the y-fi
connection
to download bard books directly to my stream's internal memory. When
searching bard
for books of interest,I've noticed that many titles have a slash mark at
the end
am curious as to why do some have a slash marks and why others do not.
Just curious.
Dory