Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 2015 11:21:07 +1300
7bit
From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Hi!

For sure it's a great list. We get things done that are needed.

Direct TV don't operate here, but if you guys organise a training session on
this ap using Echolink, I'd like to listen along the way. My time is fairly
flexible, but would be easier if it is planned in the afternoon or evening
hours according to est.

73,
Dave