VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2016 07:28:54 -0800
Christopher,

Ah, yes, that did the trick. Opening the Choose Folder dropdown with
alt+down-arrow brought up the subfolders during filter creation in
Thunderbird. Thanks very much!

Btw, I discovered that we can create filters by tabbing to the To or
 From field in a message, pressing the application key (a.k.a.,
shift+F10), and pressing enter on Create Filter From, which is the last
item. Saves a couple of steps.

Thanks again.

Ciao