From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2015 11:33:05 +1300
Hi!

It definitely is good practice. If you can keep your head in gear and let
the copy in your head run a word or two ahead of your writing, you'll even
use braille contractions correctly, which for most, means better efficiency
for reading back. That's my experience anyway.

I could never achieve better than around 10 wpm with a slate, but it's all
good fun.

73,
Dave