VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2018 13:11:48 -0500
Hi all,
In keeping up with trends in technology, I always keep an eye on shows
like CES, (Consumer Electronics Show), that was in Las Vegas 2 weeks ago.
One of the folks from blind bargains audio and podcasts, JJ, was there.
So, here are some pages and things from CES, and my goodness, is there
stuff, to, read!!!!
I started with jjs, page but then, kept going deeper and deeper, by
link, and all I can say is, wow!
1. Topic: ces2018 articles on Engadget
https://www.engadget.com/tag/ces2018
2. Nissan shares its vision for our autonomous EV future at CES
https://www.engadget.com/2018/01/14/nissan-vision-autonomous-ev-future-ces
3. Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CES
https://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon
4. Blind Bargains Qast 130: CES To The Max
https://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=18353
Happy reading!
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at