VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2016 05:07:23 -0700
I have a lot of weird little issues with Jaws and Thunderbird.

One area is with messages I'm trying to forward. Most of the time, the
body of the message seems blank, and I can't do anything with the header.

what I do instead is reply, tab to the To edit box, and change the name.
Then I can cut the headers and do whatever else I need to do.