VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2016 00:29:31 -0400
Hi, everyone.

I'm not sure when this problem started, but likely with the latest
release of either JAWS (V17) or Thunderbird.

When I forward messages to others, I like to remove the headers so that
people can just begin reading the message on the first screen.  But
lately, it seems that the headers are in table form - or at least JAWS
thinks they are.  And though I can physically delete the text itself,
the space/lines that it takes up is still there, and I can't get rid of
it no matter what I do.  Is there a way to delete a table easily from
within a Thunderbird message?

Also, sometimes, after I've deleted the header text, I can't actually
see the original message - JAWS just says "blank," and the Braille shows
nothing, too.  What is going on?

I never used to have such problems, and I'm so frustrated! I want to do
the courteous thing in deleting all that excess header info from
messages, but I'm at the point of just not wanting to bother with it
anymore.  Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance for any ideas on what to do.

Rachel

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]