VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Bundy, Keith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bundy, Keith
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2016 01:01:46 +0000
Hi, Rachel and all. I, too, have been experiencing this issue on the first attempt to save a document. I have to close JAWS, open NVDA, save the document, then I can save any time by pressing CTRL+S with JAWS running.

Since I can save using NVDA, I'm not sure I buy the fact that it is a Microsoft bug, though I am by no means a software expert. I have emailed FS technical support and am awaiting any response I might get.

Keith Bundy, MS
Dakota State University
Phone: 605-256-5121