VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 2015 01:28:16 -0400
Hi all,
I'm using a windows 7 laptop, running jaws 12, and internet explorer 11.
Here's the situation. There is a noaa live weather radio page, and I'll
give you the link in a moment, but here's the problem.
When you click on the link I'll give you, it automatically launches the
player, (whatever web player it is, maybe flash), and, the first weather
station plays. It's in Alabama. Now when I do a find command with
control f and type Detroit, and press enter, I'm taken to the link that
says Detroit. Then, I down arrow to the link that says listen, and I
click it and it plays, which is great. But the problem is, I cannot save
that link as a favorite. Every time I try, it doesn't save that link, if
saves the link to the entire web page, and that same station from
Alabama starts playing.
The MP3 URL above the link that says listen, doesn't play.
Unfortunately, tapin radio's weather station in Detroit doesn't play either.
I should not have to launch IE and then have to go to the web page, and
do what I just told you all that I have to do just to listen to the NOAA
weather station in Detroit, and I'm out of range for a portable weather
radio.
Anyone got any ideas?
The link for the live NOAA weather radio page, (and it has all the
weather stations in all the states), is
http://www.wunderground.com/wxradio
If you do want to hear your local NOAA weather station, and you don't
want to save it as a favorite, just click the listen link below the MP3
URL for your city name, and it should play!
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]