From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 2015 11:28:47 -0700
hello group,
I have a BCD396xt APCO capable scanner here. Its a nice unit, but almost impossible for me to program by keyboard. So, I have been looking for some third party software that can program it. I found one place that seems to have a nice program. Only issue: it is not accessible using a screen reader.

the site is: http://www.sixspotsoftware.com

now, I have already contacted the author/developer of the software and hope to hear back from him soon.

anyone have other suggestions for software that can be used to program and setup an APCO scanner?

DE n7zzt Eric