From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 2015 19:11:09 +1300
Hi Dustin!

I don't do it often these days, but I do use RS games sometimes. If I get
more access to remote hf, of course that opportunity has a good reason to
decrease. When I'm there I'm wd8ldy naturally.

Having a call is quite nice because it's usually a combination few should
need to compete for username rights. Hi hi.

73,
Dave