From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:13:03 +1200
Hi Ashley!

You've missed programming the offset. That's what's missing from the steps
you outlined. Charging the batteries wouldn't hurt either, hi hi. Details
are important in this business.

Use the benefits you have to check your work. You say you have 3 HTs. This
means you have advantages to enjoy. Depending on the make and model, there
would likely be a button or switch for monitoring the input on another
receiver. Do you hear anything? If the repeater uses CTCSS, your ear should
be able to tell you close enough if you've got that set right if you've had
a little practice.

Hope something in this helps.

73,
Dave