VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2016 01:43:07 -0600
7bit
From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
I don't see the whole thread below, but I don't seem to be having
trouble editing forwarded messages or messages I'm replying to. I'm
using Orca under Linux, which may be the difference, but I also have
HTML turned off in the composition and addressing page of my account
settings. Maybe this setting would help.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail