VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2015 10:07:35 -0500
From:
"Cohn, Jonathan C. (SRA)" <[log in to unmask]>
base64
Not sure, since I rarely use Amazon, but when I went to their site this morning using Firefox, a link that was off screen (i.e. invisible to regular users) showed up encouraging me to go to Amazon.com/access. I would expect this would then insert a cookie into your browser cache to return to the accessibility site on revisit.

Perhaps try deleting all amazon cookies from your browser and see if you can access the music site then and ignore the encouragement to use the access site if you feel comfortable doing that.

Jonathan Cohn

Software Engineer

Veterans Affairs

Section 508 Office